- Bit Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BTBT) appointed CFO Erke Huang as the interim CEO and initiated a seek for the brand new CEO after eradicating former CEO Min Hu for non-participation in its bitcoin mining operations. Hu will proceed as an impartial director.
- Unbiased director Zhaohui Deng was elected because the Chairman after present Chairwoman Ping Liu resigned for “private well being causes.”
- Hong Yu resigned because the Chief Technique Officer and director to pursue different alternatives.
- The corporate appointed two senior company technique consultants within the U.S. to be named senior executives upon a transition interval.
- Worth motion: BTBT shares are buying and selling increased by 3.83% at $19.28 on the final examine Wednesday, after hitting a day excessive of $20.67.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.