- Investview, Inc. (OTC: INVU) subsidiary Bitcoin mining revenue rose 47.3% to $2.77 million month-on-month in January 2021. The revenue margin rose by 70.7% to $1.81 million.
- SAFETek produced 80 Bitcoins in January, roughly translating into 2.58 BTC per day by way of INVU’s continued cryptocurrency investments additional bolstered by the numerous Bitcoin worth appreciation.
- “As well as, INVU is happy to announce the relocation of our largest mining operation to a brand new facility with long-term, low value, and sustainable energy & internet hosting charges. This resolution is the fruits of many months of analysis, investigation, and planning to scale back our long-term value of operation and to facilitate larger re-investment into belongings that may proceed to develop our mining earnings. This transfer is deliberate to start in early February and be full by March 31, 2021,” stated Investview’s EVP of Crypto Operations Rob Walther.
- Investview additionally has a constant-cost manufacturing mining operation in Colorado.
- Value motion: Investview shares closed decrease by 2.78% at $0.1225 on Tuesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.